April 4, 2010
"He is Risen!"
This morning "while it was still dark" we gathered on the roof here for a sunrise service. Our sun rises around 5:45 am so it was early and with the wind blowing it was a bit chilly. We worshiped with songs in both languages, and read the Easter story. The haze of our city was pretty dense and so our sunrise was more like a gradual graying of the sky until it was light. I thought how fitting, by faith I know that even though I could not see it that there was a sunrise. Just as by faith I know that the SON did Rise and that He sits at the right hand of the Father interceding for me.
"He is Risen Indeed!"

Hey Mariah! I love your blog! It is so "Mariah"! It is always a blessing to hear all you are doing. Thanks! I miss you! Amy Brewer
ReplyDelete