Saturday, January 15, 2011

Brightening a Big House...

This morning the walls of my office here at Maria's Big House of Hope were just a little brighter than usual thanks to some very special art work given to me for my Birthday by some precious "Little Women" in my life!


"If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
- Joshua 24:14-16









Thank you Victoria, Madeline, Elizabeth, Jubilee, and Nora Jane- you each one hold such a special place in my heart and now each day as I see your work it reminds me to pray even harder for the young women you are becoming. I love you!



PS- Susan and Kerry, thank you- for raising these little women, I am so grateful for you in my life and the life of my family.

1 comment: