Sunday, June 19, 2011

June 14th, 2011- China Drive!

So after some good weeks/months of study I made my way to the "Happy Traffic Office" and emerged a couple hours later, stresses relieved, and having passed the China Driver's Test. A test with some 1000 questions of which the computer selects 100 and requests that you answer them in 45 Minutes...I know first question from you all, "Is it in Chinese?" No, it is in English however there are some very unique translations along with very interesting questions- I am in the medical field and never in my life have I heard of "Cushioned Limb Folding." But I know when to use it in case of need during my next road trip because I answered that one correctly on my driver's test.

















And as a little tip for those interested in taking the test I found that the "China Drive" App was a great help...In case you ever wondered. But the best part was knowing that there were some of you who knew I was going for the test and you were praying- Thank you, I really needed that more than anything else- Mom would say I will need it even more now that I will have the opportunity to drive here!

1 comment:

  1. You're a brave woman to even contemplate driving in China!! Congratulations on passing the test. Merryn

    ReplyDelete