The CCC Youth Group from Beijing came up for the weekend and we once again had a wonderful time together. I love spending catch up time with these guys, meeting the new ones they bring along and in general just having moments to spend with one another in laughter, tears and worship!
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Saturday Sum Up...
There are new Pigs in the neighborhood, actually next door where I can watch them from the safe distance of my 5th floor window.- No one seems to know where you get wild pigs but I do believe that the boar is part of the new prison security system.
The CCC Youth Group from Beijing came up for the weekend and we once again had a wonderful time together. I love spending catch up time with these guys, meeting the new ones they bring along and in general just having moments to spend with one another in laughter, tears and worship!
And then of course there was the Lantern Festival to Celebrate- the official end of the Chinese New Year festivities. I love the Lanterns! 
Lighting them off is more than half the fun- keeping them from catching fire before lift off and then hoping that the air currents carry them high into the air before the fuel source runs out...But the part I love most is watching them lifting off from all around and quietly float up toward the full moon like twinkling stars.
The CCC Youth Group from Beijing came up for the weekend and we once again had a wonderful time together. I love spending catch up time with these guys, meeting the new ones they bring along and in general just having moments to spend with one another in laughter, tears and worship!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment