Affogato- I was introduced to this delightful treat while I was in Australia and yet I couldn't help but snap a photo as it reminded me of a Southern Living picture moment complete with porch swing. I haven't forgotten about notes and updates the week has just once again sped past and building moments and relationships right here and now was kind of on the list...AND getting ready for time with my FAMILY!!!! Just 2 more sleeps to my California Home!
Introducing the interns- Dan and Kelsi to one of my favorite spots in town and one that I am positive they will need to have on their China GPS...The Cafe on the Lake Coffee shop. Those of you who have been know exactly what I am talking about. So the days have been full of babies, friends, fellowship, hard conversations and moments with sweet stuff all swirled in. Or maybe it was drowned in Affogato- I forgot
Introducing the interns- Dan and Kelsi to one of my favorite spots in town and one that I am positive they will need to have on their China GPS...The Cafe on the Lake Coffee shop. Those of you who have been know exactly what I am talking about. So the days have been full of babies, friends, fellowship, hard conversations and moments with sweet stuff all swirled in. Or maybe it was drowned in Affogato- I forgot



No comments:
Post a Comment