Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day, International Nurses Day...Construction Day!

Love these Nurses!
To Celebrate Mother's Day, International Nurses Day...and all of us being back in country once again we were able to spend a few short hours all gathered at the Big House!  What a sweet time it was!

Eds and I- Roomies... well at least for the time I was in ZZ!


 The Show Hope Construction team arrived to the announcement that their first full day would be a day without outside power- we would be running on the generator and working on the roof!( yes, that is correct 14 flights of stairs from the 1st floor:)  My Southern nursing self knew this meant lots of sweet tea and ice...
  I can tell you that I have a whole new respect for the Genesis story of Rebecca watering camels and carrying jars of water from the well as I made multiple trips up and down those many flights of stairs carrying tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment