Can I just say a special "Thank you" to those who have brought or sent over baby carriers- they are an incredible blessing when we make these trips! The ayis who have never seen anything like it absolutely LOVE them once we show them how to get them on, which is something to see as you can only imagine!
Sunday, July 3, 2011
July 1st and 2nd- Train Tracks-
Can I just say a special "Thank you" to those who have brought or sent over baby carriers- they are an incredible blessing when we make these trips! The ayis who have never seen anything like it absolutely LOVE them once we show them how to get them on, which is something to see as you can only imagine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ooh, I have a Baby Bjorn carrier that I was going to get rid of - can I mail it to you?? It's in great shape and I would LOVE to pass it on if it would be useful to your ayis/babies! Let me know!
ReplyDeleteThat would be wonderful! If you want you can send it with Victoria who is coming to visit the end of this month.
ReplyDelete