We were all so thankful that the rain cleared and brought a beautiful cool evening for a BBQ, and fireworks on the roof, and the perfect end as we lit off paper lanterns and watched them until they burned out. God Bless America!
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Red, White, and BBQ
We were all so thankful that the rain cleared and brought a beautiful cool evening for a BBQ, and fireworks on the roof, and the perfect end as we lit off paper lanterns and watched them until they burned out. God Bless America!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Those paper lanterns were really popular here in the USA this year. Made me think of you all!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I found your blog so now I can stalk you! Mariah - I miss you and want you to know that you will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have a special place in my heart. When I think of you, I smile and I am so grateful for your faithfulness. You are the best -
ReplyDeleteStalk Away:>) I am glad you found it. You and Audrey Kate look so very sweet in that photo-
ReplyDelete