It's Sundown- The past couple of weeks have flown by with groups,
visitors, birthdays, Hellos, Goodbyes, trips, flights, Visa Office visits, babies, and then the usual stuff like grocery shopping, meal
preparation, laundry, and just life in general. As I reflected I
thought it might be easier to just give you a quick glimpse in a very
few photos...
 |
| Sundown Saturday- Dan you would have loved it! |
 |
| Abby's Birthday- Celebrating Near and Far |
 |
| Dinner with Bei Bei and her family |
 |
| Family is all In |
 |
| Banana Pudding- the way Ashley taught me. Thank you for the supplies Katie!!! You made our day! |
 |
| Beijing- when that car moves you can see Starbucks! |
 |
| If you are at the airport around 4:00am you also might catch a glimpse of the floor cleaning Zamboni and the lady who mops up behind it- we of course found it very entertaining...the coffee hadn't kicked in yet |
 |
| If you must wait hours for the ride from the airport to pick you up make good use of the McDonald's chairs |
 |
| My beautiful flowers have finally bloomed- I loved seeing them when I arrived back at the Big House |
No comments:
Post a Comment