Monday, October 1, 2012

Sundown Saturday...

The WCIC-Show Hope Team visit complete with The Vera Bradley Girls
 I know it has been a bit since I posted a few of the happenings in my world so thought I would do a picture up-date and see if I can't fill in some of the details...

A Goodbye Party for Mikey Who is moving home base to Beijing

Bringing Home the Bacon gets a new meaning...
These sacks are actually full of live, squirming and SQUEALING Pigs!


The Doc's Family Takes a much needed break for a short trip- We miss them Hugs and Bunches

Celebrating Kristine's Visa Renewal with S'mores- for S'more time and S'more Entries!

A little bit of Guo Tie and Hai Bi...

A Kiddie trip to McDonald's- What a treat! And then of course we couldn't pass up a first visit to the grocery store...
























New Babies to snuggle and love on- but yes there was lots of work to do too.

Mommy and Daddy ARRIVE in LUOYANG!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment