Days were long, nights filled with checks and Medication doses, Little Man found the bed to be a pretty boring place and tested all my creativity in keeping his little mind off of his IV line and dressings.
Every afternoon they brought coffee in a dixie cup- I do not believe they understand the need for caffeine when running on no sleep- I was so grateful for my Tervis Tumbler and lots of Via packs.
Cardiac Rehab time walking the hallways around the nurses stations
Every afternoon they brought coffee in a dixie cup- I do not believe they understand the need for caffeine when running on no sleep- I was so grateful for my Tervis Tumbler and lots of Via packs.
Cardiac Rehab time walking the hallways around the nurses stations

It brings my own heart joy to see our little guy smiling after all he's been through. I can't wait until you are both back. I was on the 5th floor earlier and each time I heard the nursery door open, I kept expecting him to come walking out, his little old man walk :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Glad to see the little linking rings are coming in handy!