
Ok- so I just have to make a quick comment on something as I have received many notes and messages over the past couple of days saying, "Did you know
Brad Paisley was wearing an 'i Show Hope' t-shirt when he appeared on the Tonight Show this week?" Since I do not belong to the world of Facebook...sorry guys this is a little behind the media curve and yes, thanks to you I now know that he was wearing a Show Hope t-shirt. (Now I will just have to find out from a couple key insiders whether or not this was the t-shirt that Emily gave him:>) However, while we are on the subject of people "Showing Hope" I am excited to know that people saw his t-shirt and it may have caused them to check out what was going on over there... While
you are Checking out
Show Hope don't forget to notice that they are getting ready to celebrate 10 YEARS! with a huge Memorial Day celebration in Nashville. I am so very excited for everyone that will be gathering and if you happen to be there make sure to find these sweet friends from Australia who are coming over to celebrate and to spend lots of time with you wonderful ones...you know who you are! AND you must keep your eyes open for these two precious little girls, as they are incredibly special to me and I need you to give my little sisters lots of hugs from me since my family will also be there- just as a side note, I will be ever so grateful if you will give my other sister, my brother and my wonderful parents hugs from me to!
I Show Hope you can make it!
It will be a privilege to give them a hug. Missing u muchly.
ReplyDelete