In amongst the lessons and the hard stuff that life teaches here there are sweet everyday moments that are just part of life and I love to share those with you. Things like the peach blossoms that have sprung out with the warming weather, the quilt that I finished with lots of tropical prints that remind me of my island home...
The fact that I was able to make Ricotta cheese from Shelf life boxed milk!!!!! If this sounds like a little thing you have never lived in China for 4 years where access to cheese/dairy products is a luxury- you should have seen the excitement in the kitchen when we tried it...sheer delight!
A hand print quilt filled with lots of love as a good bye gift for Rebecca who left for Beijing this morning...next weekend she and Mikey will be married the joy in the journey, the changes in our seasons of life- we are so excited for them.
The fact that I was able to make Ricotta cheese from Shelf life boxed milk!!!!! If this sounds like a little thing you have never lived in China for 4 years where access to cheese/dairy products is a luxury- you should have seen the excitement in the kitchen when we tried it...sheer delight!
A hand print quilt filled with lots of love as a good bye gift for Rebecca who left for Beijing this morning...next weekend she and Mikey will be married the joy in the journey, the changes in our seasons of life- we are so excited for them.

No comments:
Post a Comment