Sunday, June 22, 2014

What's On Your PlayList?

OK- so this post is a little different ...recently I had a friend ask the question,
 "What have you been listening to lately?"  I had to pause to think about what is on replay playlist...I don't usually have a favorite artist but rather songs that I hear that capture moments, memories, or the feelings that run in various waves and rivers through my days, themes that flood over me.  Each song putting into words the pieces that sometimes just don't seem to fit and I love singing and music so it is a release for me, a way to hear and see differently...but when she asked I honestly couldn't think so promised her that I would pull up the Top 25 playlist on my I-Tunes and post it- Here you have it in no particular order and not ranked by importance- simply the top 26:



  1. Like Jesus Does – Eric Church
  2. Open Up the Heavens- Meredith Andrews
  3. Blessings- Laura Story
  4. Glorious Ruins- Hillsong
  5. Desert Song- Hillsong
  6. Stronger –Mandisa
  7. Overcomer- Mandisa
  8. You Belong Here- Sheila Walsh
  9. Good Morning- Mandisa with Toby Mac
  10. Red- Taylor Swift
  11. What If We Were Real- Mandisa
  12. He’ll Take Care Of You- Kim Hill
  13. I Run To You- Lady Antebellum
  14. The House That Built Me- Miranda Lambert
  15. Highway Don’t Care- Tim McGraw with Taylor Swift
  16. Carolina- Parmalee
  17. Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
  18. Amazing Grace
  19. Be Thou My Vision
  20. Need You Now- Lady Antebellum
  21. I will Carry You- Selah
  22. Where Joy and Sorrow Meet- Avalon
  23. Little GTO- Beach Boys
  24. Hold Me- Jamie Grace with Toby Mac
  25. You Don’t Know Her Like I Do- Brantley Gilbert
  26. Finally Christmas- 33 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment