Sunday, July 27, 2014

Living Life in the Little Things...

Kewpie Dolls are alive and well selling Mayonnaise in China
 

If you finish making s'mores cupcakes and there is just a little chocolate frosting left it should be eaten not put in the fridge!


Sugar Dives are always a good pick me up especially if they come with lots of love from a friend from the original Sugar Dive in Nashville!



If the Label on the chocolate states that it is "Quality Squared" does that count as a square meal?
5:30am is never to early for breakfast at McDonald's with friends who are visiting
No matter how beautiful the basket from the orphanage staff is, or how grateful they are...it doesn't make me miss my babies less, just makes me grateful that the staff they are returning to cares.


Things I have learned in China- if you run out of the really nice cotton rounds for cleaning your face- eye patches are a good substitute and since we have pretty close to 2500 of them it will be a few days before those run out.

If traffic seems more congested that usual look for John Deere...this was the first of 15!
Note to self if you are feeling a little homesick, sipping iced tea and reading Southern Living's Welcome Home Porch edition is not a wise decision!- Now I do need that Squared Chocolate!



Dear Marketing- If you hope to break into business in the west you will need to loose the whole snail thing...not really planning to put this on my face no matter how intense the care may be.

I have lived here for years and I will never get used to the crooked pictures...I want to straighten them every time I walk by but they will be moved back so as not to allow evil spirits to perch themselves on the straight edges of the frames

Chips from Pleasanton, California! Who would have guessed?
Treasured Avacados from the Philippines

Daddy and Uncle Ron would be so happy with me! Yes- I did slice it right onto toast and just eat it up thinking of you all!

1 comment:

  1. Love the little glimpses into your life! And those crooked picture frames would make me crazy too! :)

    ReplyDelete