they scarcely believed it;
the light of my face was precious to them."
Job 29:24
This afternoon my ayis called me into the nursery to see something. Usually that means that a child is not doing well but today it was to see something precious...Jaelynn had moved over close to Dastan's little bouncy seat and was rocking it and talking to him. The thing that made us all smile was that he was responding with the biggest grin and giggling- something he has never done, his tears had turned to laughter and in her own crippled condition this little girl had reached out with an understanding heart and had touched her little brother's need.

That is the most precious thing I have ever seen! Next time I come to "catch up" on your blog I'm bringing a box of kleenex! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my. How incredibly precious! And I cried when I read the verse you put on the top...it is just so fitting.
ReplyDeletePraying for you and I miss you all at MBHOH SO much!