Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 29, 2010

Sometimes it is good to remember the moments that made us choose certain paths and today as I hugged Joshua Stephen I could not help but think back to when I held him for the first time in September of 2007- he was so sick and needed heart surgery. Since then he has had several and now he has been matched and is awaiting his forever family! I had no idea then that I would be living in the same house with him years later and that he would run to me as he does for lots of love and hugs...he even brought me his hand print picture and Rice Krispie Treats he helped to make in preschool today- What a little gentleman he has become.


1 comment:

  1. I love hearing of happy endings (happy new beginnings really!) for these little ones!

    ReplyDelete