July 2, 2012- Maria's Big House of Hope celebrates 3 years! We also admitted baby number 500 this week- pretty exciting stuff. I woke this morning to another drizzly wet Monday and as is my usual routine headed for the roof where I was granted a "second sunrise." The sun comes up about 4:45am here so even with getting up early I still don't usually see that- besides which we don't usually see the sun until it rises above the pollution line. This morning about 5:45am the rain stopped and the sun broke through the clouds and my Heavenly Father spilled buckets of sunbeams out once again waking up the morning sky.

We were able to celebrate with a wonderful Anniversary dinner at the Christian Hotel with the Hope Smiles team that is here doing dental work for our precious ayis.
 |
| Lily and Jona |
 |
| Mariah and Abby |
“Behold
it was for my peace that I had great bitterness: But Thou hast in love to my
soul delivered it from the pit of corruption; For Thou hast cast all my sins
behind Thy back. For Sheol cannot praise
Thee death cannot celebrate Thee: They that go down into the pit cannot hope
for Thy truth. The living, the living,
he shall praise Thee, as I do this day: The father to the children shall make
known Thy truth.”
Isaiah
38:17-19
No comments:
Post a Comment