"Fall" has arrived, I could tell by the color of the sky the past couple of days, instead of the smell of crisp days and fall leaves it is the cloud of coal fires and the brown glow of early setting sun, along with the cold that is beginning to set in...I had my coffee on the roof this afternoon trying to squeeze just one more "fall" day out and I smiled to myself thinking I should name this cup of coffee something creative so that it would feel more like Fall in a cup- you know the images that pop into your mind when you holding something with a name like Pumpkin Spice Latte or maybe something like that wonderful mocha I enjoyed from Bongo Java while I was in Nashville, "Fall Moonlight Forrest" These all had those warm fall spices that I can only come close to when I puree my own pumpkin and add cinnamon and nutmeg imported from the States (Yes, I have been known to do this, however the orange puree on the bottom of the cup just never quite has the same effect as the sweet savor of coffee flavors at home)
Little Boy Blue Lost his sheep...at the prison! I just had to put this picture in as it made me laugh today, they do actually graze various sheep and goats inside the prison walls but today they got loose and were in the prison garden so it was quite a "Horn blowing" as Boy Blue tried to move them elsewhere.
| Fall Moonlight Forest Complete with it's own Leaf...Happy in a cup! Thank you Dan for the recommendation |
Little Boy Blue Lost his sheep...at the prison! I just had to put this picture in as it made me laugh today, they do actually graze various sheep and goats inside the prison walls but today they got loose and were in the prison garden so it was quite a "Horn blowing" as Boy Blue tried to move them elsewhere.

No comments:
Post a Comment