Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Has it really been a Year?

 I awoke this morning remembering...It has been a year, a year since I boarded a flight to India with a bundle of a little boy knowing not the road my Heavenly Father would choose for me to walk but being completely confident of the fact that He had prepared the way and would walk it with me.  I had no idea the depth to which I would know that very fact at the end of my two months there but this morning I am praising him for the stains and the scars that time has left on my life and for the place in my heart that will always belong to my precious gift  of grace given by my Loving God to enrich my life

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly believe its been a year. That sweet boy left a mark on my heart. I also can't believe its been a year since I've seen you! I hope this can be fixed soon :)

    ReplyDelete