| Trying out a friend's favorite coffee shop at 0630 on my way to class |
![]() |
| My precious Friend Carissa |
Ok- So it really won't be a countdown but since I was in the Country music capital I thought it went with the theme...These are a few shots in absolutely no particular order of twenty themes that brought huge smiles and fun amidst long days of lectures
| Spending long days with these Nurses...making class fun |
| Saying thank you in person for equipment that was donated to the Big House |
| Time with my BFF Vanessa |
| Visiting with my Show Hope family- short but always sweet |
| Reminders that I was in the South when the veggie special is Macaroni and Cheese |
| Breaking Bread and Fellowship with Friends |
| Baby Sisters!!!!! |
| Blue Sky beautiful and sunrise drives to class |
| Christmas Countdown teddy bears for little sisters to snuggle in anticipation of my next return home |
| Matching Boots- Sister poses |
| Cheesecake- Need I say more |
| Daddy's Girl |
| Mommy hugs! |
| Breakfast (and coffee time) with this guy! |
![]() |
| Music for Missy fund Raiser Concert with these Friends |
| Sitting in class with chocolate that tells me to "Be Spontaneous" |
| Time with my Family- Missed the rest of you, Christmas is only a short time away |



No comments:
Post a Comment