Saturday, August 7, 2010



August 4- Found Mike, Rob, and I in Zhengzhou checking over our new unit and putting together 28 of the 45 cribs. Mike said that he didn't have sympathy for someone who only has to put together one crib...these have no instructions, the bolt holes very often have to be enlarged with a drill and well 28 in a day-



August 3- Erma comes for a visit and visa renewal. It was so good to have her back in the house for a little bit...Jona and I were really glad that she wanted to cook her special adobo chicken for us- we have missed that!








August 2- I love to hear the laughter of our little ones out on the playground and this morning was no exception. They were thrilled to be outside- of course the trampoline is always a favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment