Saturday, August 7, 2010

Working on a week... One Adventure After Another



August 5- On our way back we took a little detour to the XiaLingDi- a large dam that is actually very near us in Luoyang, we just needed a little bit of time to explore, so here we are Ednalyn, Lilly Belle, and I. (Mike is our photographer of course)




It was so very pretty and the breeze blowing made it a perfect little walk- now we just need to find out where we can rent a boat!



August 5- Another road trip, this time to Jia Zuo to work on some reports and take Erma home. Mikey is getting pretty good with directions and my job is to navigate and then write everything down so we can give directions to others...however when we come to a sign like this I just have to look at him and ask, "What am I supposed to say about that- which road would you take?"

No comments:

Post a Comment