I wanted to share a bit with you the things we are seeing here in India. Since most of it is from the window of a taxi here is a picture of our days back and forth to various appointments...Someone asked if I was learning a lot about Indian culture and the answer was- only what I can see from the back seat of a taxi so here goes...
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
India From A Taxi...
I wanted to share a bit with you the things we are seeing here in India. Since most of it is from the window of a taxi here is a picture of our days back and forth to various appointments...Someone asked if I was learning a lot about Indian culture and the answer was- only what I can see from the back seat of a taxi so here goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment