Friday, November 23, 2012

When you go for a walk-

"I think I like these nuggets!"
So, sometimes when you go a little farther for your walk, in the park that the Dr. suggested, you find a special treat like McDonald's!  I have not seen a McDonald's in well over a month and for little man it was his first visit.  We decided it was a good idea and so in we went...not your typical McDonald's.  They had the vegetarian line and the Meat-eater line, but nowhere on the menu was to be found a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder- only items with chicken.  When you live in a country that holds cows as sacred objects you don't put them on the menu.  Chick-Fil-A could make a killing here!  So we ordered nuggets and a chicken sandwich.  Molly, I thought of you as little man's Happy Meal nuggets came with orange soda- no little cartons of milk to be had and can I also say that whether you stood in the meat or no meat line there were no salads on the menu. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found some comfort food...even if it wasn't a Big Mac! So sweet to see TS smiling. Loved reading all your updates!

    ReplyDelete