One Month in India...November is here, it is Fall and time for cool weather, hay rides, crisp nights with crackling bonfires, pumpkins, the changing leaves and a full harvest moon.
This is not what my Fall looks like at the moment but as I thought about it this week I couldn't help but smile here in our little make shift world at the things that are making it feel a little more like Fall and bring home a little closer in this 80-90 degree summer weather.

My cousin Molly was sharing about her little boys making "Thankfulness acorns" to put up on their tree and I had to smile as I have created my own little Thankfulness tree using the encouragement notes from my coffee supply and the wall with the "tree trunk" design already in place. I found a couple packets of instant spiced cider in my "to go" pack and enjoyed those they just made the whole room smell like Fall. And then there is the bottle of "Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin" hand soap that Abby and Becca sent with me that really makes me feel like I am decorating for the Holidays- of course it also serves a very real need that they had no idea about...I have to provide all my own "supply" items such as soap and toilet paper etc. So a big thanks guys!
And then there are the costumes and parades...this time of year at home there is dress up and trick or treat- here it is also I time of festivals however they are all to worship various pagan idols and so many of the nights over the past couple weeks the sort of loud has been interrupted by really loud as the various parades and of idols and worshipers pass by- our very own Halloween, repeated multiple times.
This is not what my Fall looks like at the moment but as I thought about it this week I couldn't help but smile here in our little make shift world at the things that are making it feel a little more like Fall and bring home a little closer in this 80-90 degree summer weather.
And then there are the costumes and parades...this time of year at home there is dress up and trick or treat- here it is also I time of festivals however they are all to worship various pagan idols and so many of the nights over the past couple weeks the sort of loud has been interrupted by really loud as the various parades and of idols and worshipers pass by- our very own Halloween, repeated multiple times.
| Yes- that is a Massey Ferguson! |

No comments:
Post a Comment