August 30, 2011- So yesterday I found a couple little shelves to fit into my bedroom and was so excited I HAD to stay up late into the night assembling them and then putting some of my books away- how wonderful to actually be able to see titles and find them now that they are visible instead of stashed where ever I could find a niche for them!
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Bookshelves!
August 30, 2011- So yesterday I found a couple little shelves to fit into my bedroom and was so excited I HAD to stay up late into the night assembling them and then putting some of my books away- how wonderful to actually be able to see titles and find them now that they are visible instead of stashed where ever I could find a niche for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE that quilt ;) And the new painting!!!
ReplyDelete