August 5, 2011- It was a gray, foggy, warm day, and I found myself with my journal, my Bible, and a cold coke up on the roof sitting near "A pile of remembrance- A Pile of Stones" and thinking lots...about children, about hurts, about futures, about smiles, about a Heavenly Father who gives me Piles of Stone so that I will not forget His Faithfulness and care- the great workings of His hand in my life.
Monday, August 8, 2011
Piles of Stones
August 5, 2011- It was a gray, foggy, warm day, and I found myself with my journal, my Bible, and a cold coke up on the roof sitting near "A pile of remembrance- A Pile of Stones" and thinking lots...about children, about hurts, about futures, about smiles, about a Heavenly Father who gives me Piles of Stone so that I will not forget His Faithfulness and care- the great workings of His hand in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment