Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hand Me Downs-

   This morning as I entered one of the nurseries to check on little ones something made me stop, smile, reflect, and ponder.  There are so many things that I ponder in my heart, I want to be like Mary storing them all up, but there are moments when I want to share little things that are on my heart with you.  This was one of those moments because so many of you have been there all along the journey and understand the "behind the scenes..."
     I saw this sweet baby girl sitting there, playing quietly, wearing Her outfit.  When Emma, and Janessa outgrew certain items of clothing they were brought here as hand me downs to pass on to their smaller "siblings" and this morning I could not help but remember back to another sweet baby who wore this very same outfit.  What a joy it brought to my heart!        
      Please pray with me that this new little one wearing a hand me down play suit will also soon find her forever family! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mariah, I just want to reach through the computer screen and scoop up that sweetie. If only it were that easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I, dear friend, would gladly pass her through to you!

    ReplyDelete