Sunday, October 30, 2011

Little Men

 
Why God Created Little Boys
God made a world out of His dreams
of majestic mountains, oceans and streams,
prairies and plains and wooded land,
then paused and thought...

"I need someone to stand
on top of the mountains, to conquer the seas,
explore the plains and climb the trees.
Someone to start out small
and grow sturdy and strong like a tree,"
and so...


 He created boys, full of spirit and fun,
to explore and conquer, to romp and run,
with dirty faces and banged up chins,
with courteous hearts and boyish grins.

When He had completed the task He'd begun,
He surely said, "That's a job well done."

Each morning this little man along with so many others greets me, I have little men who adore me, and I love them, they are my "Little Men."  They have seen so much and look so wise even when peering out from their tiny faces...These are the little men who will one day shape their world, but right now they are shaping mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment