I am so sorry it has been a few weeks since I last posted- how do things get so busy? And then of course here in China the internet situation does play into the ability to post... I will try and share with you in a few quick blogs the happenings and catch you up on some of my days.
The first part of September we had the arrival of our final Show Hope sponsor group of the summer season along with the addition of Dr. Steve Martin and his family to our Big House Family. I also really enjoyed having some time with this trip to spend getting to know some of the Show Hope Family better- it was some really good fellowship and some great memories. What a blessing they each one have been in my life...Thanks Guys!
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment